[cpia] Re: [ADSLtrials] Tweak your Registry!

Ben Dooks ben@oaktree.co.uk
Mon, 10 Apr 2000 23:06:55 +0100

On Mon, Apr 10, 2000 at 05:50:44PM +0100, Faye Pearson wrote:
> Ben Dooks [ben@oaktree.co.uk] wrote:
> > I only use windows 'cos i'm too lazy to get quake3 running nicely under linux
> > and the webcam i own working ok as well (well, it keeps causing kernel oops')
>
> Install utahglx to get hardware GL for linux for tnt, g200 and something else
> I forget.

didn't manage to get nvidia's solution running for my TNT2

> Install kernel 2.3.99pre3 to get the Creative Webcam 2 USB working :)

don't like development kernels...

--
Ben

As you exit the plane, please make sure to gather all of your
belongings. Anything left behind will be distributed evenly among the
flight attendants. Please do not leave children or spouses.