[cpia] It works!!!

Jacob Nikom nikom@merl.com
Tue, 25 Apr 2000 20:49:31 -0400

Hi Johannes,

It works!!!

I patched the file manually and compiling the kernel now.
I think the reason for patch failing was that I renamed
the /usr/src/linux directory as /usr/src/linux_2_3_99-pre5
and the patch could not recognize it.

It works great - I am so happy now.

Thank you very much for your REALLY GREAT help.

Thanks to all cpia guys who created driver and
gqcam application.

Jacob Nikom