[cpia] Informations

zioivy zioivy@libero.it
Sat, 05 Aug 2000 15:07:09 -0700

I'd like to know phisical informormations about the webcamII like focal
length, CCD characteristics like pixels/mm etc.
Can someone help me?
Thanks.
P.S. : I have two cameras and all goes well with kernel 2.2.15 but under
2.3.99pre9 when I remove modules the video1 device is not removed. If I
insert again modules in the proc filesystem appears video0 and video2,
then video0 and video3 and so on. Solutions?
P.P.S. : I'd like to introduce a warping function that rectifies the
images in the cpia drivers. It's useful for someone? I made a program
that does this after grabbing the image and it's very fast.