[cpia] More STV0680

Adam Harrison adam@antispin.org
Tue, 15 Aug 2000 09:13:49 +0100

--------------0C79EF1EECED41EE7D51AE07

Hello Again,

This list doesn't seem to have much life to it, I'm afraid I got impatient and
sent a polite email [attached] to Henry Bruce asking for the STV0680 specs :-)

You can see a picture of the camera at
http://www.scan.co.uk/images/cam-estudio.jpg

I've subsequently noticed that it comes with TWAIN/VfW drivers, the later of
which I now realise means 'Video for Windows'. The camera works beautifully
with netmeeting, without any of the performance problems alluded to in my last
post.

Cheers,

Adam.

--
Adam Harrison - Senior Analyst - Secure Systems Group, AGSL.
Work: (+44) 01753 804113 | Home: (+44) 01491 875027