[cpia] Re: 2 cameras streaming at once?

Peter Pregler Peter_Pregler@email.com
Mon, 28 Aug 2000 10:28:39 +0200

Hi,

I just got a second USB camera and can now run a parport and a usb
based camera at the same time without any problems. I tried the
version in the usb-backport
(usb-2.4.0-test2-pre2-for-2.2.16-v3.diff.gz) and the 1.1-version from
the web-site. So at least one parport and one usb seem to work. I will
get a few usb-cameras in a few weeks. Until then I cannot verify if
the usb-driver is correct with regards to more than one camera. And I
am right now a bit too lazy to do a code review of that since I did
not write that portion of the code. Can anyone of the USB-guys have a
short look at the code?

-Peter

--
I will not waste chalk. --Bart Simpson at the blackboard
Email: Peter_Pregler@email.com