[cpia] CPIA and 2.4.0-test

Jochen Scharrlach Jochen.Scharrlach@schwaben.de
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 22:01:22 +0100 (CET)

Hi,

after buying a new USB-cam (I thought the old one was broken) and
buying an USB-controller (I recognized that actually my onboard USB
isn't working well anymore...) I wanted to use the latest cpia-drivers
with the latest kernel (2.4.0-test12 which comes with cpia 0.74) - and
found that it wouldn't compile. After comparing the kernel-sources
with the v1.1-sources I found a few small differences, which made the
new driver compile+work again. What's the current status of the driver,
is there anyone working on it?

Bye,
Jochen

--
Erst wenn euer letzter Mailserver zusammengebrochen, euer letztes
Paßwort geknackt, euer letztes BIOS gelöscht und eure letzten