[cpia] cpia-0.7.1

Jarl Totland jto@bdc.no
Mon, 07 Feb 2000 10:13:32 +0100

At 09:36 2000-02-07 +0100, Peter Pregler wrote:
>On 06-Feb-2000 sbertin@mindspring.com wrote:
> > I sent 0.7.0 to Jarl about a week ago, but have not heard from him.
> > There have been a few small changes since then, so I'm calling this
> > 0.7.1 to avoid any possible confusion.  This is a patch against 0.6.0.

Sorry for my absence, took an unplanned 1 week off. The page now includes
cpia-0.7.1.

For various reasons I might be out of touch for extended periods (7-14
days) during the next six months or so. You might want to consider putting
the patches directly on the list to avoid irritating delays.

Vyrdsamt,
-Jarl