[cpia] cpia-0.7.1

Bas Rijniersce bas@brijn.nu
Sat, 05 Feb 2000 19:39:49 +0100

Hi,

>Sorry for my absence, took an unplanned 1 week off. The page now includes
>cpia-0.7.1.

>For various reasons I might be out of touch for extended periods (7-14
>days) during the next six months or so. You might want to consider putting
>the patches directly on the list to avoid irritating delays.

If it's useful I could put the patches on my FTP server. Just mail them to
me and an announcement to the list to keep the list clean (I also think
there are a lot of lurkers on this list, I still have some old peter+scott
patches and it's downloaded several times a week :-) I should put up a page
with a link to the website :)

>Vyrdsamt,
>-Jarl

Bas