[cpia] Device or resource busy

Samo Gabrovec root@mail.velenje.cx
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 22:14:05 +0100 (CET)

Now i did a little test. I put the cam to other machine (win95) and the
cam worked so it`s not dead :)
then i tried to print from the printer port that cam is connected to on
linux ...... it works. The kernel is the default one that came from suse
which worked before so it`s not a kernel problem too.
Why can`t i load the driver anymore (let me say again it worked and while
running the machine without doing anything destructive it didn`t want to
load the module again. )
I`m realy looking into dark and i can`t see the way out therefore i need
your help..
if not anything else it would be nice to hear from someone that i`m not
alone here on this list ;))))))

Samo Gabrovec

All life's answers are on TV. - Bart Simpson
Visit http://www.velenje.cx