[cpia] Re: [linux-usb] CPIA & YUV422 format..

Johannes Erdfelt jerdfelt@sventech.com
Fri, 25 Feb 2000 17:24:00 -0500

I've take a quick look at it and it seems to be a forked version of my
USB CPiA from about 2.3.39 but with Parallel port and better V4L support
and some more features (/proc/cpia, etc).

Surprisingly, they credited me for part of the core (generic CPiA code)
and parallel port driver (?), but not the USB driver, they credit Jochen
Scharrlach for that. Puzzling.

Anyway, this will probably replace the existing USB CPiA driver. It is
afterall, much of my original code and it seems to be well put together.

JE