[cpia] Wonder Eye

Jose Miguel Buenaposada Biencinto jmbuena@mayor.dia.fi.upm.es
Tue, 22 Feb 2000 13:38:56 +0100

Hi,

I'm new in the list so I apollogize if the questions had been made.

- Does the CPIA Linux driver support the Supercam Wonder Eye camera ?
I read abaut it in the CPIA Linux driver page but I'm not sure it is
supported.

-And what is more important: I was in the web page of supercam and is
said
that the Wonder Eye camera have sofware controlled Pan/Tilt/Zoom.
Does anyone use these features ?  is an optical zoom or a digital one ?

I'm thinking in buy one and I'll apreciate any comment about it.

Thanks for your help.

Jose Miguel Buenaposada Biencinto
Facultad de Informática                  | Computer Science School
Universidad Politécnica de Madrid  (UPM) | Madrid Tech. University.
Campus de Montegancedo s/n
28660 Boadilla del Monte, Madrid (ESPAÑA)| (SPAIN)
Voice    +34 91 336 69 47
e-mail:  jmbuena@dia.fi.upm.es
web   :  http://www.dia.fi.upm.es/~jmbuena