[cpia] How to automate the module loading?

Sang Y. Yum tdat@yahoo.com
Wed, 12 Jul 2000 09:02:56 -0700 (PDT)

All,

I automated the module loading as much as possible. All the necessary
modules get loaded by simply typing "modprobe cpia_pp". My
/etc/conf.modules looks like this:

pre-install parport_pc modprobe parport
pre-install videodev   modprobe parport_pc
pre-install cpia       modprobe videodev
pre-install cpia_pp    modprobe cpia
post-install cpia_pp   echo "compression_mode:none" >> /proc/cpia/video0

I want to automate this even further so that cpia_pp and all other
modules
would be loaded when, say, I execute gqcam. Is that possible? If so, how
do I do it?

Thanks.

Sang

=====