[cpia] Cheetah Video Daemon

Eric Montgomery themooch@hawaii.rr.com
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 14:08:05 -1000

--------------10A8EB08E0A791D0C86DE08B

OK! I think I have it up and running correctly now. try this link:

themooch.dyndns.org/demo.html

It's nothing fancy. I'm using the same html as the Cheetah website, but
none of the snazzy graphics.

Lemme know wha'cha think of it.

Monty

--
Unix is sexy
who | grep -i blonde | date; cd ~;unzip; touch; strip; finger; mount;