[cpia] Cheetah Video Daemon

Eric Montgomery themooch@hawaii.rr.com
Sat, 22 Jul 2000 12:05:20 -1000

--------------6C4A4744726DC597A0B0924A

Talked to Neil at Netfx yesterday, and found out that the Cheetah Video Daemon may be put up on the website next week.

http://cheetah.netfx-2000.net/

If I remember correctly, this version, will have the tuner stuff still in it, but there may be some CPIA cameras out there that can use it still.

No word on if/when a non-tuner version will be released. I'm working out one last bug, then I'll post a url to see it in action on a Creative Video Blaster Webcam II.

Monty

--
Unix is sexy
who | grep -i blonde | date; cd ~;unzip; touch; strip; finger; mount;