[cpia] Cheetah Video Daemon!!!!

Sang Y. Yum tdat@yahoo.com
Fri, 28 Jul 2000 12:55:02 -0700 (PDT)

--- Andreas Grzybowski <andy@bawue.de> wrote:
> Hello Eric !!
> ok ! it doesn't work ! i have a linux creative webcam II USB !
> kernel version 2.2.16 with backport patch ! with camstream and vidcat
> my
> cam works fine. i got the following error:
>
> [root@idefix cvd]# cvd -v -d /dev/video0 -n 62.227.40.225
> ioctl (VIDIOCGTUNER): Unable to get tuner info from hardware: Das
> Argument
> ist ungltig
> CVD starting ok, forking to background..

I've got the same error and it didn't work. I think the "unable to get
tuner..." message says it all. When I pointed CVD to my TV tuner card,
it displayed a blue image. I will proabably have to adjust some other
paramters.

the camra I used was Creative WebCam II Parallel version.

Sang

=====
Sang Y. Yum             http://www.yumnet.dyndns.org/~sang
San Diego, CA           mailto:tdat@yahoo.com