[cpia] new version of cpia-control

Peter Pregler Peter.Pregler@risc.uni-linz.ac.at
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 00:09:10 +0100 (CET)

Hi all,

I have released a new version of the control client. New features are:

              - added support for saving/loading the camera state
              - the GUI now tracks the camera state
              - various bug fixes

It is available at: http://sourceforge.net/project/?group_id=3159

This is close to the final version from my side. If you want some additional
features step forward now or implement it yourself. There are a lot of things
in the todo. Do not take that too serious. I am bored with it. :)

Have fun, Peter

Even the thought that a ship was waiting to take him back to Earth
did not wipe out the sense of loss he felt at that moment.
Email: Peter.Pregler@risc.uni-linz.ac.at
Peter Pregler / RISC, University of Linz, Austria