[cpia] Parallel Webcam II + 2.2.15 troubles

Peter Pregler Peter_Pregler@email.com
Wed, 24 May 2000 10:17:23 +0200

On Tue, May 23, 2000 at 09:59:26PM -0300, Claudio Matsuoka wrote:
> On Tue, 23 May 2000, Sam Reynolds wrote:
>
> > Hi, I am very new to this list and am trying to get my Creative Webcam 2
> > (parallel version) to work with 2.2.15.  I read the kernel documentation
> > and chose to go the "linked in" route.
> (...)
> > Parallel port driver for Vision CPiA based cameras v0.5.0
> > cpia_pp.c:cpia_pp_register(1307):failed to cpia_register_camera
>
> I believe it would be a good idea to get a recent version of the CPiA
> driver (at http://webcam.sourceforge.net) and build it as a module
> (so the parameters could be easily changed reloading the module).

I try to make a reasonable patch for Alan so 2.2.16 goes out with a
the latest version of the driver.

-Peter

--
I will not waste chalk. --Bart Simpson at the blackboard
Email: Peter_Pregler@email.com