[cpia] Compiling against 2.4test9 kernel

Peter Pregler Peter_Pregler@email.com
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 08:42:12 +0200

Hi,

I will have a look at 2.4test9 over the weekend. Since I want to play
with DRI and OpenGL a bit this is a good opportunity to try out a new
kernel. As a quick fix, the code in question was copied from other
drivers (see the comment at the beginning of the routines). Check out
the bttv-driver and see what they did. I am pretty sure they fixed it
properly.

Greetings, Peter

--
I will not waste chalk. --Bart Simpson at the blackboard
Email: Peter_Pregler@email.com