[cpia] Compiling against 2.4test9 kernel

Remko Troncon spike@ulyssis.org
Thu, 19 Oct 2000 11:09:24 +0200

> I will have a look at 2.4test9 over the weekend. Since I want to play
> with DRI and OpenGL a bit this is a good opportunity to try out a new
> kernel. As a quick fix, the code in question was copied from other
> drivers (see the comment at the beginning of the routines). Check out
> the bttv-driver and see what they did. I am pretty sure they fixed it
> properly.

The changes i made to that code seem identical to those of the bttv-
driver, so i suppose it's something else that makes my kernel panic.
Well, i guess i'll try working with a 2.3 kernel then :-)

                thanks,

                -- Remko