[cpia] Re:IntelPlay QX3 lights.

Adam J. Richter adam@yggdrasil.com
Fri, 14 Dec 2001 06:24:29 -0800

>Thanks for responding! I tried that, but it doesn't do
>anything on my machine. None of the QX3-specific items
>are showing up in /proc/cpia/video0. Any suggestions would
>be appreciated!

	For what it's worth, I also tried under linux-2.5.1-pre1 and
was not able to activate the QX-3's lights.  Also by the way, about
three weeks ago, someone else posted a pointer to documentation on
the specifics of the QX-3's USB requests (presumably part of some
standard USB class).

Adam J. Richter     __     ______________   4880 Stevens Creek Blvd, Suite 104
adam@yggdrasil.com     \ /                  San Jose, California 95129-1034
+1 408 261-6630         | g g d r a s i l   United States of America
fax +1 408 261-6631      "Free Software For The Rest Of Us."