[cpia] CU See Me Cam & /dev/video

Peter Pregler Peter_Pregler@email.com
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 22:18:48 +0100

On Mon, Jan 15, 2001 at 01:08:36AM -0600, Michael wrote:
> I think I've found that my problem is that my printer port isn't of the
> ECP type. It does look like it works in either bidirectional or epp/spp
> modes. Is there a module option to make it use those modes instead?

No, nibble mode is not implemented in the kernel-driver. Feel free to
do that. :) However, there is a user-land application. I think there is
a reference at webcam.sourceforge.net. So if you just want to take a
picture from time to time ...

-Peter

--
You can weave your life so long - only so long, and then a thing
in the world out of your control will tug at one vital thread