[cpia] CU See Me Cam & /dev/video

Michael mogmios@mlug.missouri.edu
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 13:38:18 -0600 (CST)

If that is the problem (given the error telling me no ECP mode is avail
and the fact the BIOS doesn't list it as possible for that port) would a
cheap extra parallel port card probably fix it? I want to stream images
24/7 at about 1 per second so that probably cnts as heavy use?

*^*^*^*
Have the courage to take your own thoughts seriously, for they will shape
you. -- Albert Einstein