[cpia] Ezonics ezcam usb...

Dino deanmao@cc.gatech.edu
Thu, 05 Jul 2001 21:09:23 -0400

Has anyone gotten their Ezonics ezcam usb working in linux?  If so,
could you give me some device information about the usb cam?  I'm
uncertain if I have a ezcamII or not.  It looks like a ezcamII usb, but
is not being recognized by the cpia_usb module.

This is mine:  (selected data from usbview)
USB Version: 1.00
Device Class: 00(>ifc)
Device Subclass: 00
Device Protocol: 00
Vendor Id: 0572
Product Id: 0002
Revision Number: 0.01

On the bottom of my Ezonics ezcam, it says I have a "Model No. P10UC",
"P/N: 5302-00340".

Does this data look familiar to any other usb ezcam owners who have
gotten their camera working under linux?  I'm using kernel 2.4.6, AMD
K7, sblive, matrox millenium 2, intel etherexpress 100, also using a
OV511 webcam and a bt878 tv card.

I have the cpia and cpia_usb modules loaded, when inserting the device,
it says that there is not driver that is associated with the device.

Thanks!
Dean