[cpia] Ezonics ezcam usb...

Peter Pregler Peter_Pregler@email.com
Fri, 6 Jul 2001 22:56:35 +0200

On Thu, Jul 05, 2001 at 09:09:23PM -0400, Dino wrote:
> Vendor Id: 0572
> Product Id: 0002
> Revision Number: 0.01
> I have the cpia and cpia_usb modules loaded, when inserting the device,
> it says that there is not driver that is associated with the device.

Which is correct. The cpia-driver does check for the following number
(output from lsusb):

Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0553:0002 VLSI Vision Ltd. CPiA Camera
  idVendor           0x0553 VLSI Vision Ltd.
  idProduct          0x0002 CPiA Camera

I have no idea if the 0572/0002 is a cpia-based chip. See
www.linux-usb.org if there is anything listed under that ids. If not
you can always hack the driver and see what happens.

Greetings, Peter

--
You can weave your life so long - only so long, and then a thing
in the world out of your control will tug at one vital thread