[cpia] usb-uhci.c: interrupt, status 3, frame#

Peter Pregler Peter_Pregler@email.com
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 13:15:36 +0100

Hi,

do you use the uhci or the usb-uhci driver? At some point the second
one was really broken. Don't know about the current status. And as long
as I use the uhci-driver I do not get the error-messages you report.

As for cpia-updates: there are no active developers. Someone should do
the following:
- release a new version of the driver based on the current CVS
- push patches to Marcelo and Linus
- mark the 'closed' development on the web-page

Just contact me if you have spare time. :)

-Peter