[cpia] usb-uhci.c: interrupt, status 3, frame#

Jerry Normandin jerryn@nfn.homeip.net
Sat, 30 Mar 2002 00:11:51 -0500

Hi,

          I am using kernel 2.4.x , I've been using and even modifying
usb code for a while now.
The code I modified was the USB wireless Linksys driver, all I did
really was modify the vendor/product
id. Anyway, I never experienced this error before I loaded up the
cpia_usb and cpia driver to support the
QX3 microscope.  I am writing a plug in for the gimp.  Anyway I get this
error only when the cpia drivers
are loaded.  I am running the latest and greatest cpia cvs source.   The
Microsocope works, but
I get these errors. And.. sometime at boot up when the driver loads I
get a kernel panic from the cpia_usb
driver. I get a ton of these error and then Kablam!

Is anyone else experiencing this?
Is there going to be new cpia code in cvs soon?
I am writing a GIMP plugin in for the microscope.