[cpia] a new CVS branch for a .v4l2 driver for 2.5.x kernel

Nick Holloway Nick.Holloway@pyrites.org.uk
21 Oct 2002 20:57:39 +0100

f.duncan.m.haldane@worldnet.att.net (Duncan Haldane) writes:
> If anyone can test on 2.5.44 or later, please do.

After applying the PnP patch against 2.5.44 [1], I've got the current
cpia CVS compiled in.  I can now give the parport camera a test on my
state of the art hardware [2].

> I can add you as a sourceforge developer if you have a sourceforge account.

That might be useful.  I've created "nwh" as an account.

I've already spotted that the module counts are not getting incremented
when the cpia device is open, so I'll look into that.

-
[1] http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=linux-kernel&m=103505548907204&q=raw
[2] 486 DX2/50 12MB/540MB lp0: PCSPP/TRISTATE
--
 `O O'  | Nick.Holloway@pyrites.org.uk
// ^ \\ | http://www.pyrites.org.uk/