[cpia] Trust SpyC@m 100

Bostjan Muller neonatus@neonatus.net
Sat, 4 Jan 2003 15:36:10 +0100

Hi!

I have seen a reference to your project page on for the webcam mentioned
in the subject (http://alpha.dyndns.org/ov511/cameras.html#chipsets),
they claim that Trust SpyC@m 100 has is supported under cpia driver, but
I can't make it work, no device is recognized when the module is
inserted and the usb cable is plugged in. The camera itself does make a
beeping sound aknowledging the power from the cable.

Can anyone please help me to make this cam work somehow, or at least
point me in the right direction to the right drivers/chipset.

Regards/Lep pozdrav

Bo¹tjan Müller
--
[*] Bostjan Müller |n@neonatus.net| http://neonatus.net/~neonatus [*]