[Publicity] Some further information for our AEC summer school 2016

RISC Secretary Secretary at risc.jku.at
Thu Jul 28 15:45:34 CEST 2016

Dear Participant,

we would like to send you some further (final) information for our AEC summer school 2016.

1) For the list of registered participants see
http://www.risc.jku.at/conferences/aec2016/participants.pdf

2) For the list of possible restaurants to have lunch and dinner see
http://www.risc.jku.at/conferences/aec2016/Wirtplan.pdf

As remarked in our previous email, the week-end is slightly restricted. More precisely, you have the
following options.
- Saturday:
   Schlossrestaurant Hagenberg (17:00-23:00)
   Bürgerei (11:00-22:00)
- Sunday:
   Schlossrestaurant Hagenberg (10:00-19:00);
   however, if guests are present at 19:00, they will be happy
   to continue serving food as long as guests are available.
   So please try to pop around 19:00 (or at any earlier time).

Have a safe and pleasant trip to Hagenberg!

Best wishes,
Carsten Schneider