Newbie modules question

Rodrigo B. rodrigorr@yahoo.com
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 06:05:21 -0700 (PDT)

Hi again!

Looks like I will just have to wait for beta.

# insmod module/ppcuscpia.o
module/ppcuscpia.o: unresolved symbol parport_pc_read_fifo
module/ppcuscpia.o: unresolved symbol parport_pc_enable_irq
module/ppcuscpia.o: unresolved symbol
parport_pc_disable_irq

# modprobe module/ppcuscpia.o
no dependency information for module: "module/ppcuscpia.o"a

> I would like to point out that the code is intended for
> devellopers. It's no where near finished.
> (don't expect to much)

I was aware of this, I just wanted to take a peek at the
current state of the development.

Thank you very much for your replies, I am looking forward
to becoming one of the first beta-testers for this driver!
;-)

Rodrigo A. Batista