[cpia] Parallel Webcam II + 2.2.15 troubles

Sam Reynolds cloud@chool.com
Tue, 23 May 2000 16:12:45 -0500 (CDT)

Didn't get any responses so I decided to repost in case someone had some
new insight.  Basically I haven't been able to fix the below problem yet
and still can't seem to find any precidence for it.  Any help is greatly
appreciated
	-Sam Reynolds