[cpia] cpia webcam 30fps??

Michael Renzmann mrenzmann@web.de
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 13:43:55 +0100

Hi.

Justin Cormack wrote:

 >> i want to run video conferencing over ipv6 on linux's platform, i
 >> almost crazy to find out which brand of the webcam can run video
 >> conferencing until 30 frames/second. anyone know which brand of
 >> the webcam use the cpia driver and the performance quite good (30
 >> fps)?? my system is :

How about the VC V.Net Network cameras? The new C30U is able of
capturing 30fps as MPEG1-Stream. I'm currently working on a library that
gives access to the V.Net cam functions. But you should be aware that
these cams are not as cheap as webcams ;)

If there is interest, I can establish a contact between any person and
JVC Professional.

Bye, Mike