[cpia] TerraCam USB not working, something changed in hardware?

Jari Eskelinen jjeskeli@cs.uku.fi
Tue, 20 Nov 2001 17:35:26 +0200

Hi again!

Yesterday I wondered why my TerraCam USB won't work with Linux. I
explored ome web-sites and it seems my TerraCam is not exactly like
original - I noticed now that in box there are sticker which says "New!
Now with snapshot button and FaceMail test versio!". Indeed there are
button on top of camera, which takes snapshot in Windows. Don't know
any other hardware changes though.

Does anybody know if this camera could be made to work with
cpia-drivers or have the chip changed (to what)? Some minor tweaking?
I' no coder, but if I can help somehow with that camera, tell.

Thanks for your time!

--
Jari Eskelinen * http://jarpatus.cjb.net/ * jjeskeli@cs.uku.fi