[cpia] Which Make do I use?

Selma Kwong s369494@student.uq.edu.au
Tue, 09 Oct 2001 17:32:04 +1000

--------------62ADFAD3B955C393531FCE4B

Hi, I am trying to compile the pp_test1.zip files and I think I need a
special version of the make.exe which is not the one I have on my
machine.  I tried using two version of make but they were unsuccessful.
Here is what I tried:

D:\elec4801\programs\pp_test1>make
MAKE Version 3.7  Copyright (c) 1987, 1994 Borland International
Error makefile 50: Command syntax error
*** 1 errors during make ***

D:\elec4801\programs\pp_test1>make
Failed to locate protected mode loader (DPMILOAD.EXE)

Does anyone know which Make version will work and where I can download
it?

Thanks :)

Selma

Selma --------------62ADFAD3B955C393531FCE4B--